This page will feature photos that have been previously published in “Lincoln Through the Lens” on the Lincoln Squirrel. If you’d like to submit a photo, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your photo is published, you’ll receive credit in the Squirrel.
- Photos must be taken in Lincoln.
- Specify the date and location in Lincoln where the photo was taken, and who took it.
- Please send high-resolution images. If you email your photo from a smartphone, set the file size to “actual size” or “large.”
- Include the names of any people who are identifiable in the photo.
For best results, view the pictures directly on the Lincoln Squirrel website rather than in your email. Click one of the images to see a larger version in the lightbox. Once you’re there:
- Click in the “i” icon at the bottom of the image to see the caption at the upper right of your screen
- Click the diagonal arrow button to see the maximum size image
- To move between photos, move your mouse cursor to the far left or right of your screen and click on the white arrow that appears.
- To return to the Lincoln Squirrel, click the “x” in the upper right of your screen.
Click on an image in one of the galleries below to see a full-size slideshow: