Thursday, July 6 at 7:30 p.m. to hear and act on the following requests:
- Gail Alden, 240 Concord Rd., for a special permit to build a two-story detached garage.
- Lloyd Dahmen, 10 Grasshopper Lane, for a special permit to construct a garden shed.
- Daniello Jeha, 170 South Great Rd., for a special permit to sell used cars.
- Stephen Gladstone, 67 Winter St., for renewal of a special permit for an accessory apartment.
- Deborah Race and James LaPlante, 41 South Great Rd., for a special permit for an addition and expansion with a two-car garage.
- Tuesday, July 11 at 7 p.m. to review an application for Site Plan Review. The applicant, Robert Pace, proposes to construct a new home at 169 Lexington Rd.
- Wednesday, July 12 at 7:30 p.m. in response to the Notice of Intent by Edward and Ellen Julian for a replacement septic system in the Outer Buffer Zone Resource Area at 104 Todd Pond Rd.
- Wednesday, July 12 at 8:15 p.m. in response to the Notice of Intent by F. Douglas Adams for construction of a new home and associated landscape elements in the Outer Buffer Zone Resource Area at Granville and Llanover Roads.