|Monthly Subscriber||$3.99 per month.||Select|
|Annual Subscriber||$48.00 per Year.||Select|
The Lincoln Squirrel allows you to read five articles for free each month. After that, you’ll need to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis. Here are the details:
- Subscriptions cost $3.99 a month or $48 a year (a bargain compared to $69 a year for the Lincoln Journal). Your subscription fee will be automatically charged to your credit card or checking account when you subscribe via PayPal by clicking one of the buttons above..
- After you set up your subscription and log in for the first time, you won’t have to enter your password again each time you want to read the Squirrel on that device if you make sure to check the “Remember me” box when you log in. For each device (home computer, office computer, cellphone), you will usually need to log in with your password only once, so it will be as easy to get your Lincoln news as it was before. Each device stores its own “cookies” (encrypted account information to access certain websites from that device).
- If you have a compelling reason for not subscribing online despite PayPal’s excellent security, email me at email@example.com and we can work out an alternative payment arrangement.
- Don’t lose your password, because you’ll need it to read the Squirrel on other devices, or in case your clear your cookies or switch browsers. If you do lose your password, click on the “Lost password” link to get a new one.
- You can get help any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling [telnumlink]617-710-5542[/telnumlink] (or just log in and cancel your account online).
Thanks again for your support, which is vital for keeping the Squirrel going. Happy reading!
Editor, The Lincoln Squirrel