|Monthly Subscriber||$3.99 per Month.||Select|
|Annual Subscriber||$48.00 per Year.||Select|
The Lincoln Squirrel allows you to read five articles for free each month. After that, you’ll need to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis. Here are the details:
- Subscriptions cost $3.99 a month or $48 a year. Your subscription fee will be automatically charged to your credit card or checking account when you subscribe via PayPal or credit/debit card by clicking one of the buttons above. NOTE: you do not need to create a PayPal account—just skip the Login section at the top (click here for an illustration).
- After you set up your subscription and log in for the first time, you won’t have to enter your password again on that device for three months if you make sure to check the “Remember me” box when you log in. Each device stores its own “cookies” (encrypted account information to access certain websites from that device).
- If you have a compelling reason for not wanting to subscribe online despite PayPal’s excellent security, please email me at email@example.com and we can work out an alternative payment arrangement.
- Don’t lose your password, because you’ll need it to read the Squirrel on other devices, or in case your clear your cookies or switch browsers. If you do lose your password, click on the “Lost password” link to get a new one.
- You can get help any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 617-710-5542 (or just log in and cancel your account online).
Thanks again for your support, and happy reading!
Editor, The Lincoln Squirrel