The Society of St. Vincent de Paul would like to thank all those who helped make this Thanksgiving special for our pantry clients. We helped 29 households, a total of 65 clients most of whom live or work in Lincoln and Weston. We are grateful to:
- the 17 volunteers
- St. Julia parishioners for making monetary or food donations
- the Religious Education students and their parents for helping fill the bags
- Joanne Dolan of Gold Bell for a huge amount of vegetables
- the Boyce family for donating apple cider for all of our clients
- Donelan’s Supermarket in Lincoln and their customers for donating over 1,000 items of food
- students from the First Parish in Lincoln and their teachers for collecting a large amount of food in front of Donelan’s, and the customers for contributing
- FELS (the Foundation for Educators at Lincoln-Sudbury) for organizing a pie sale, and the families who donated their pies to our pantry clients
It takes a village to ensure that all pantry clients can celebrate Thanksgiving. Many thanks to all of you!
Ursula Nowak (Society of St. Vincent de Paul, St. Joseph Conference)
33 Conant Rd.